Exclusively bespoke. Uniquely designed. Grounded in science and research.
“There is nothing that motivates us more than creating positive lasting legacies.” – Sawsan Khuri
With our professional facilitators and moderators of conversation, your vision is in safe hands.
We ensure that your vision is met through events (meetings, workshops, roundtables, conferences, retreats, panels, speaker events) that result in outcomes which impact your organisation in a positive way. Our expertise is in innovation strategy and implementation, in equity, diversity and inclusion practices and in business growth.
All products are co-designed with you and created for you:
- Talk to us. An initial chat with one of us, usually with up to 3 of your team and up to one hour, at no charge.
- Facilitation of events.
- Short events that take place on a virtual platform, facilitated by one or two of us. Short virtual events are typically up to 3 hours, with up to 20 participants.
- In-person events at an agreed venue facilitated by two or more of us. Day (or two) events typically span a whole working day or two half days, with up to 60 participants.
- Series of events or other variations on the above
- Facilitation with capacity building. We offer capacity building and training in cross-disciplinary, cross-professional collaborative working that we layer onto topic-focused discussions. These events are often over two or more days, and can happen virtually or in person.
- Longer projects. An innovation engagement to assess your needs, develop a strategy and make headway towards implementing it. This could be as short as one week or more than 6 months, depending on the size of your organisation and the complexity of your innovation needs. Talk to us to start planning this. Prices vary per scope and scale of project.
- Something else? Talk to us.
Do we work with you?
We work with the public and private sectors and with research organisations – have a look at our case studies and call us if in doubt.
What else might we deliver?
Our constellation of associates includes business, entrepreneurship and innovation mentors, writers, editors and speakers. If you have an idea and want help figuring out where to start, talk to us.
What’s your first step?
Send us an email and start talking to us. We will listen, then listen a little deeper, and respond with a plan. Based on your reality and our evidenced methods, we work with you and your team to produce outcomes that are practical and actionable.
What happens after you talk to us?
We design a results-focused event or set of events that will work for you and deliver your intended outcomes. We are known for breaking through traditional boundaries and allowing the solutions to emerge at the intersection.
“I saw links to other ideas I had been working on separately”
“Somehow Sawsan gets the outcome to develop organically through discussion”
“Sawsan brings minds and skills together to solve ‘fuzzy’ real-world problems”
“She has a knack for recognizing and empowering talent”
“She is such an inspirational speaker, I felt empowered”
“She had a way of making the 30 people in the room feel connected”
“The best workshop I have attended probably ever and definitely since university”