We are avid readers and consumers of information, always looking for those valuable insights to share with clients and integrate into our work. Here is a selection of recent good reads, and below that are our own written offerings.
If you see or write something we might post here, please do not hesitate to let us know!
What inspires us
- Making collaboration across functions a reality, by Ruben Schaubroeck, Felicita Holsztejn Tarczewski, and Rob Theunissen 2019 (we like this one a lot!)
- Fielding high performing innovation teams, by Matt Banholzer, Fabian Metzeler, and Erik Roth, January 2019
- What is facilitation, Susan Heathfield in thebalance.com, February 2018
- The new science of team chemistry, special issue of the Harvard Business Review, 2017
- What everyone should know about teamwork, Luis Romero, Forbes magazine, 2016
- Great book on Visual Meetings by David Sibbet, 2010
Our contributions to others:
- Get The Message, a formula for effective communication, a free ebook by Sawsan Khuri, 2019. This ebook is protected under copyright, please remember to cite or reference us when you use it.
- My Leadership Story at IWF-UK, Sawsan Khuri featured in the February edition, 2019
- Advice for young scientists, Sawsan Khuri featured at University of Exeter for Women In Science Day, February 2019
- A formula for perfect research project meetings, Sawsan Khuri for Fast Track Impact, November 2018
- The secrets of facilitation in three words, Sawsan Khuri for Fast Track Impact, February 2018
- Teams in academia don’t just happen, Mark Reed at Fast Track Impact, January 2018
- Team Science Glossary, Sawsan Khuri and Stefan Wuchty, 2017