Inspiration can come from anywhere
By reading, listening and observing we find inspiration everywhere and integrate those insights into our work. Occasionally we write an article or a blog: below are links to some of them.
- Clarify not Simplify: is COVID-19 more complex than the 35 year span of EastEnders? June 2021, Sawsan Khuri and Nasara Al-Hassan in Communicator, Summer 2021, by the Institute of Scientific and Technical Communicators.
- Five reasons why you need to keep innovation alive and well in your business. Feb 2021, Sawsan Khuri on LinkedIn.
- Who works alone these days? Reflections on entrepreneurship by Sawsan Khuri, in Inspiring Thinkers, We Are Like Minds, October 2020.
- Tips and tools for making your online meetings and workshops more interactive. Oct 2020. Sawsan Khuri and Mark Reed, published on Fast Track Impact.
- Look at the Whole Glass. Sept 2020. Sawsan Khuri on LinkedIn.
Blogs about Innovation
- Our case studies page is full of examples where we have used innovation techniques to make good things happen.
- Get The Message, a formula for effective communication, an ebook by Sawsan Khuri, 2019. Available via email.
Articles about Sawsan’s journey
- Communications in Transdisciplinary Teams, Lotrecchiano and Misri (Eds). 2020, Informing Science Press.
Sawsan has a chapter here about science communication education and training.
Articles about Facilitation
- Team Science Glossary, Sawsan Khuri and Stefan Wuchty, 2017